Friday, January 20, 2012

Walking Through


Today was such an experience, but started with a lazy morning. I woke up at 10am but decided it would be in my interest to lay around for a little over an hour. Lazy more like are you crazy, I'm nuts. So I got up and started getting dressed 2 hrs later I was on the Manhattan bound F train that was playing on my team this evening. I walked past Central Park and some scenery along the way, just when I thought I've seen everything, I've seen nothing. If I payed close attention to every building I past I see history. It's stunning, one moment is a modern stylish building and right smack on its side is a old antique building. I love to play the "which one is more expensive" if only they would let me in then I would be able to quit wondering. Since nobody wants some era confused boy stumbling at their door, I decided I can afford to keep wondering. Today this lady was staring at me so long I felt her eye balls coming towards me. I imagine it would feel horrible if she got sprayed with pepper spray or even worse numbing spray, that shit would fuck her up, oh and I bet her contacts are spazzed out, she has these big ass eyes and not much contact to fill it all. Back to her staring at me, she was either shocked or or drank mad coffee, because she didn't flinch. I joined in and her eyes got bigger, didn't know it was possible but they did. Oh for sure her eye balls will be on the floor in a few seconds. My stop, my diagnoses, she was asleep? As I got off the train that's when I realized the beauty in this city, I took some pictures for future references. I went inside the Time Warner Building and it was so beautiful, it's one of the only indoor malls in the city, everything else are free standing boutiques. I see buildings and I draw more pictures in my head. At first all I thought was San Antonio is better, San Antonio is better. But I see you New York, you're rubbing off on me. My manager and I talked a few minutes ago, he is getting me a photographer, I have a few ideas that I would like to do for the blog so Feb 3rd is the date so far! Yeay! No auditions this week though written in but I'm sure something will come up, I'm going to search a little too while my manager searches for some too. I'm at Starbucks and it's empty, quiet, and relaxing. Not going to lie I really want to see ChopStix sometimes. Trey is taking me out to eat this evening, what a surprise, I really want to clean the apartment but I swear he is such a distraction. He cryies like taking barbie away from a brat when he doesn't eat. He acts light headed and like he's about to die. That's what I love about Trey his habits are harmless and he's such a goof. When I tell people about how Trey and I's relationship works they think it's so unhealthy but it's far too wonderful. But that will be a different post, actually that will be tomorrows post. Working on the video and happy to share some of the scenery, i want to capture things that tourist forget to appreciate. I hope everybody has a great weekend and get dressed to this playlist!


Have a crazy weekend! by Jaycee Queen on Grooveshark

No comments:

Post a Comment