Monday, January 9, 2012

ChopStix

Being here at Starbucks waiting to talk to my manager is fun, I get to write. Although buying a coffee when I get here isn't so pleasant. Next visit, I'll do what my little asian table mate, ChopStix, did and bring an empty Starbucks cup to every Starbucks so that I don't have to buy one. ChopStix smiles a lot and I smile at him too, if I thought further than what our relationship truly entitles, I'd say we were soul mates. But since we live worlds apart, he's sporting holy chanclas, and also is season-stupid, I think I'll stick with what we've got. Back to his smile, most wouldn't smile back because he looks crazy, they look like claustrophobic dinosaur teeth, none of which can find a way to stay straight, but I don't mind, I think he's absolutely charming. I love it when people just don't care, like children and adults with mental disabilities, a person who will never experience the worst in life is blessed. Too bad it's not contagious, if our whole world had down syndrome, it would be such a better place. The opportunity to live carelessly through hard times, don't you just envy it a tad. Like my bestfriend ChopStix, his mouth may look like a pile of chipped bricks but his purpose is far too momentous, he's dazzling and deserves a BIG hug! ChopStix you will be a character, I don't know what I'll do with you but your unique attitude deserves it. Oh my God I'm seeing egg rolls, so hungry, gotta go!

The picture above is me pretending to grin at ChopStix! He left a while ago, I think his sandal straps were too tight, maybe that's why his eyes and teeth went further than his head?

No comments:

Post a Comment