Wednesday, January 25, 2012

SO OBSESSED


SO COZY! It's a lovely day and I'm ultra comfy, why? Why I'm trending my last-season-same-as-this-season JCrew thermal socks, they are so the trend and great for a nice day in or on the go.

HOW TO USE INSIDE: Simple lady!, just tuck them into your house pants (mine are jeans) grab a GIANT sweater, mug of chamomile, make sure to smile, and jump on your couch with a cuddy buddy. FOR ALL MY SINGLE LADIES CALL UP SOEONE WHO YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT AND DOESN'T MIND BEING USED AND JUST SNUG SNUG SNUG!

ON THE GO: I Gotcha K?" Toss these socks on this time over your outer wear pants (whether it be denim or your favorite house sweats) toss on chucks or boots, grab your keys, and GO! BITCH! GO! I call this Ankle Blanket On The Go so fun and so winter!

It's getting colder now in New York and I love rallying up inside a coffee shop with a mug and a snug smile. That will only be a dream this evening because I have work. Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment