Sunday, January 29, 2012

Clippers


I need to stop biting my nails, it's so bad for me! Work is at 6pm which means I need to leave here by 4:30pm, I want to ride the train. The train ride, it sounds peaceful, I'm listening to Penthouse Serenade (Instrumental) by Nat King Cole Trio, it's great! Oh and followed by Rabbit Heart (Raise It Up) by Florence + The Machine so good!!!

Monthly recap:
1.Got let go by my coach
2.No camera to use for video blog
Oh and my favorite
3.I have the EXACT amount I need for rent next month, no room for my phone and metro card so far.

The life I predicted to live when I got here is coming true, it sucks but it feels good. The drive is going to feel good, actually it does. I should probably stop predicting things and just let things do what it needs to do. I'm always anxious for something new to pop up, which leads to my addiction to biting my nails. So gross when I think about it. I watched Contagion about a month ago, that movie more than anything will make me quit. I'll be watching it again tonight. About to write for a while and then head to work. Suggestions from people who have an addiction with biting their nails, I need pointers on how to quit!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment