Friday, January 13, 2012

Hope In Hollywood

Good Evening giggly stares and lazy bears! Today trended smoothly and ending perfectly. Although the trending didn’t start till after my first interview, you see my first interview was a bad spark to my morning. Got up at 9am after 6 lifelong buzzing headache beaters and took my morning shower. Shout out to my Neat Nighters, I totally take showers at night too! But nothing says “MORNING BITCH” than a blast of overheated shower water. Hold a tick while I write a thank you letter to the pipes. Okay back to the interview, I came to Time Square to people watch while I enjoy my left over pack of crackers. 11:30am greeted me with my phone interview buzzing and I answered it, smiling, SMILING, BIG SMILE, :D!!!. Unfortunately my smile got a good beating after an instant realization the he was tired, like he just worked an all-nighter and found out that he was to fill in for another stupid kid manager that got hired again. Little did he know that in about 1 ½ minutes he would be able to take a nap in the stock room. The interview was a slap but I got off the ground and waited for the 2nd to take a place. 2 hours slipped by quickly, to the entrance of Planet Hollywood in Time Square, and a gorgeous dancer from California for the same position. Oh if I could remember that gals name I could quit praying that she gets hired too so that we can chat again. She just moved her 6 days ago, I remember being that new, I wanted to scream into a microphone. Already felt good about the interview that when it started I glistened like a wet swan or a hair clip, whatever, and after my second interview I got the job. I CAN EAT AGAIN! Tomorrow will be my orientation, Monday will be my first day. I just got out of the post office, and now on my way home, hopefully my pipes will be just as kind as they were this morning.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Congrats on the job :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much K. Love! I'm just happy I got it now because these next couple months are going to be so slow b/c of the weather!! Thanks for reading! :)

      Delete