Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Rocket Man

Just had a tea party. It was amongst my favorite tea parties. British accent. This one was “Oh so fancy”, it had hats and ribbons and hair curls and Virginia slims and what would have you. I’m still there, these ladies are quite the bunch, and the tea is perfect it’s something you’d give to someone you loved, I love them, they’re my wives. And now I’m in space, I’m flying without them and I miss them, but it’s so lovely that I want to feel it alone, they want me back home, but culture and motivational gravity over powered my enthusiastic fight to boredom, so I’ll stay in space. Space is mindless. Space is so organized. Space is my new getaway. Space is my area to think and I’m thinkin, I’m thinkin’ I drink a little more tea and it’ll leave me stuck in space. I’m stuck, I’m not going anywhere, I’m a Rocket Man. The tea starts fueling my spirit, it unlocks my humor, and tames sanity. My mind is sweating, I don’t want it to stop and Elton John is far to wonderful, my hearts beating and I’m taking more sips. I now have entered zero gravity and ready to fulfill my space quest. “I think it’s gonna be a long long time till touch down brings me round again to find I'm not the man they think I am at home…I'm a Rocket man burning out his fuse up here alone.”


Oh you betcha I feel like a real Space Caddet, when I walk through Times Square, so many lights I can find my nose spray a lot easier in my bag. HOLLA. But Times Square, it’s hard to explain the first feeling you get walking through, its so historical, it’s so WOW. Commuting daily in this area are Actors, Directors, Writers, Managers, and Producers!!!!! Hi overwhelming!. Although I will not be able to market me in that area, (it’s keww), I do have a face, physical non verbal non-intentional marketing, boom I’m an entrepreneur. I need to be familiar. My first day of work was so simple, not complicated, and wasn’t much of a thinker. I love it I don’t have to think about work outside of work. All I want to do is never leave my new meditated laboratory called Space. I’m totally gonna be mentally abused with outstanding inspiration from the melting pot cult that Times gathers daily, it’s gonna be a theatrical ass kicking. Till tomorrow I am going to be in the sky, laying in the clouds “pack up my bag... and...burning out [my] fuse up here alone”.

No comments:

Post a Comment