Sunday, February 12, 2012

Deleted

Fortunately I deleted the last post, I feel it is unnecessary for me to express every repercussion through this process and pre countdown, it would be a crazy depressing blog.

I had a magnificent spiritual moment this morning and going to put that smile back on. I don't have the energy to linger on each issue on my journey. Overcoming an obstacle quickly shows strength and that's the armor that I'll be using for my future battles.

Let's move on! Tonight I'm writing and going to see Extremely Loud Incredibly Close with Trey! Shooting bits of my new video, it's way silly!


<3<3 <3<3 :O oH n heRe es a piC oF mY siSi TatIana Consuela Luisa Mary Lou Galinda Rodriguez a.k.a La Pr!nc3ss a.k.a smiley


Wha es your mexican name?
firs name, momz name, dadz name with an "a" at the end tampoco, dad's mom name and her middle name tambien pos es importante, and lasly you're middle and last name.

No comments:

Post a Comment