Thursday, December 29, 2011

Wooow!

Damn that was intense I thought making a blog was way easier but finally done!  There is a few tweaking here and there but it's ready to be taken advantage of.  Guys I'm so excited!!!!!! I saw that 372 viewers watched my video on youtube!  I'm so blessed to come from such a wonderful city and grateful for marvelous friends!

Few things; every week I will have a new playlist but it will be a wild-card, this week I just felt like dancing on my own, so I built the playlist you will see in the left of the post!  Also this is my first time building a website, if you guys have any suggestions feel free to e-mail me at 365DaysToFame@gmail.com! Awww I'm so excited to start blogging, and I'm excited to start my journey that you guys will be so closely watching!

Here again is my video just in case anyone missed it! Gotta go now, I'm in Starbucks and have to drop the girls off at the pool, haven't left my seat all day, they had donuts and so ready to burn it off! See yall tomorrow!!!!

<3 Jaycee Coleman Queen



Wanna hop on the JayTrain? Get a gmail account and you'll be on the right track!

2 comments:

  1. YOURE AMAZING! but why do you always poop? Like you're always pooping everywhere in public. Can I suggest depends?

    www.livinggoldie.com

    STAY FASHIONABLE!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Depends on what I need to do, get it, depends, I used it in a sentence

    ReplyDelete